My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, August 01, 2009

________________________________________________________

Greek Diva Get Together

Okay I ran out of time on the outfit that I was making and getting it fixed up for this, but I"m there in this picture. In in the back row right side next to the end. As usual I had grandiose plans. I was making an Egyptian neck piece and headband to go with my dress, but the paint didn't dry in time on the neck piece and the headband kept slipping down so I tossed on a scarf.

This was not everyone who attended, just the ones with the nerve to parade in front of everyone. The others voted on a winner.

I was not the winner, but I did get a chance to see by the pictures that I looked older than I expected to. I have never worn bangs and never wanted to, but I'm now thinking maybe I should. I'm going to have to think about it.

One amazing thing was that out of all these people that I have never met before I sat down with three ladies who were exactly the same age as me. One was only 9 days different in age and one went to the same Junior High School several towns away and we were probably in classes together at some point.

Quote: - You will never stub your toe standing still. The faster you go, the more chance there is of stubbing your toe, but the more chance you have of getting somewhere. - Charles F. Kettering

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home