My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, August 03, 2009

________________________________________________________

I could not find my glasses this morning

I found them immediately when I got home, but for some reason this morning I could not find them.

I went at lunch and got some reading glasses so I could read my computer screen without putting my face up to it. ;-) I did have a pair of scissors in the truck that I had got for hair cutting. I thought maybe if I got stopped by a cop I could try to pass them off as glasses.

Quote: A single man has not nearly the value he would have in a state of union. He is an incomplete animal. He resembles the odd half of a pair of scissors. - Benjamin Franklin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home