My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, August 06, 2009

________________________________________________________

I caught a ride to Denver


Now I just have to get my stuff together. It should be interesting going on a 15 hour drive with someone I don't know. Im sure I will know them by the time we get back. I have a while to to get ready.

I am really beginning to need a break and so the trip will be really good for me I think.

Quote: Each year, millions of skiers come to Colorado to experience its superb emergency medical facilities. - Dave Barry (I hope that I do not experience that)

2 Comments:

At 8/06/2009 8:01 am, Anonymous Two Kayaks said...

Be safe!!! have fun!

 
At 8/06/2009 9:45 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I'm actually not leaving till next weekend, but I should have fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home