My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, August 07, 2009

________________________________________________________

Looking at Colors

This is the color wheel I did in my basic art class. I have been really interested in colors and how they mix together to make other colors ever since an art class I had in junior high. When I heard that there were only three primary colors and all others were made from these I was blown away.

I of course related this to God creating everything and being a God of three parts, father, son and holy spirit. I figured that Red would represent Jesus because of him shedding his blood for us and blue the holy spirit because of the calm color of blue and it being a sky and water color and then God the father yellow like the bright sun that being a really strong color.

Quote: Life is like a rainbow. You need both the sun and the rain to make its colors appear. - not sure who said this, but it is profound ;-)

2 Comments:

At 8/08/2009 9:26 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

That's cool, Moggy. I love your ideas about colour. :-)

 
At 8/08/2009 9:43 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Thanks, that is my idea from years ago, but I have not changed my mind about it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home