My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

________________________________________________________

My plants are still alive ;-)

I bought a couple of plants to try to get started and I didn't get them planted before I left. The Girl watered them and they were still alive when I got home. It's not exactly a garden, but I am going to try to create a plant box for them.

I've been looking at earth boxes. I want to try to make one. I really hope this works. I will take a picture of it when I get it created. I know it's really late to try to have any garden, but I really like okra and it grows for a long time.

Quote: One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon-instead of enjoying the roses blooming outside our windows today. - Dale Carnegie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home