My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

________________________________________________________

Time oh Time where did you go

It's Saturday Morning and I have a painting class this morning. I took notes last saturday, pages and pages of them and I need to type them up for my friend who is in the class and had to miss last week. I also took LOTS of pictures to go with my notes. I have about an hour to get myself and the notes together and get to class ;-( So here I am updating my blog instead.

This is one of the pictures I took of my art teacher showing and telling us how to paint.

Quote: The pupil who is never required to do what he cannot do, never does what he can do. - John Stuart Mill

6 Comments:

At 7/25/2009 12:23 pm, Anonymous Two Kayaks said...

I was really hoping that it wasn't a picture of your own arm. I would have told you to get it waxed. That's what friend are for...
Have fun in your class and keep showing us the results!!

 
At 7/25/2009 9:11 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Er yes I didn't want to admit to that being my arm ;-) <- just kidding

 
At 7/26/2009 2:48 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I love that I know an artist. Makes me feel like I'm cultured or something....:-)

 
At 7/26/2009 5:33 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Yes us artists, when were not spreading paint on a canvas, were spreading culture on people ;-)

 
At 8/02/2009 2:52 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the quote. I find that I'm often extremely hesitant to venture out into new/unexplored territory in certain areas of my life. At my last job, I remember that my boss used to have to pull me kicking and screaming (on the inside, at least) into an assignment she wanted me to do that I thought was beyond me. It often ended up opening up big, new, positive areas in my life once I was forced to jump in.
... from a devoted Moggy fan

 
At 8/02/2009 9:47 am, Blogger Moggy said...

anon - thanks for commenting. If it wasn't for those people pushing up I guess we would never accomplish anything. I have had those kind of bosses too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home