My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, July 20, 2009

________________________________________________________

I'm getting a crown ;-)

I got the other side of my mouth cleaned.

I am not feeling great, but I know that I will when the soreness wears off. That's because I had a root canal that they finished. Now I have a temporary crown and have to go back later for the permanent one.

It's one of my back teeth so it had a few roots. I think the tooth fairy should pay extra for those. Actually the dentist office was really decorated well, I wonder if he is trading in the teeth he pulls for money or decor ;-)

Quote:
Love and tooth-ache have many cures, but none infallible, except possession and dispossession. - author unknown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home