My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, July 24, 2009

________________________________________________________

Still working on it

Okay I have to get some sleep, but here is how my saloon girl is coming along. I have to give it to my friend because she is taking it to her family reunion on Saturday and I can't give it to her Saturday morning because I have my painting class.

A few more closer pictures.



4 Comments:

At 7/24/2009 9:12 am, Anonymous Two Kayaks said...

Beautiful!! You are so incredibly talented, Moggy!

 
At 7/24/2009 9:03 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I am so tired, but thanks.

 
At 7/24/2009 10:35 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

IT looks SO good, Moggy! WOW.

 
At 7/25/2009 1:09 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Thanks Janet. I took it to my friend already I hope it works out for her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home