My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

________________________________________________________

I found a dress for tuesday

We are having a 50s theme for our church group tomorrow and I found a dress like this to wear. I also put some flowers in my hair and pink shoes and bobby socks. I like dressing up, but not shopping.

Quote: I've always wanted to be Wonder Woman, of course. She had the greatest costume.” - Kelly Hu

3 Comments:

At 9/30/2009 5:32 pm, Blogger Nankin said...

Hey, that looks just like a dress I had when I was a kid.

 
At 9/30/2009 11:17 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

That dress looks great with your bangs. :-)

 
At 10/01/2009 12:21 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Nan - was that
in the 50s ;-)

Janet - Thanks I got a lot of compliments on it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home