My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

________________________________________________________

It's not over yet

We have had a lot of rain this month, but it's still in the forcast for at least tomorrow. I do like the rain, but I can see that we need things in the right amount.

It makes me think of how I sometimes use my time. I don't use a lot of it wisely and then I try to do a lot of stuff in a short amount of time to make up for it. I need to spread it out so it's not so overwhelming.

Quote: The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once. - Albert Einstein

2 Comments:

At 9/23/2009 8:08 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Wow. You are getting so much rain! We are in a hot spell right now, especially for Canada! It's 33 degrees outside right now! Unheard of for this time of year.

 
At 9/24/2009 1:31 am, Blogger Moggy said...

My parents have gotten over 12 inches where they live.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home