My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, September 21, 2009

________________________________________________________

Not Again

I had plumbing problems again and I had to work all evening to get things working right again. I did try to call the plumber that I had out about two weeks ago, but didn't have any luck with them and it was after hours.

I read my papers from when they came out before and I didn't see any warranty, so I'm not sure if they would have charged me a bunch again or not.

But I do feel good that I was able to get the drain going with a few tools and a lot of prayer.

Quote:
"...I know it's hard when you're up to your armpits in alligators to remember you came here to drain the swamp. (February 10, 1982)” - Ronald Reagan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home