My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

________________________________________________________

Sliding Glass Doors

I helped my Dad put these sliding glass doors on the porch that he is inclosing. It made me feel good to be able to help him. First we put the metal outside on upside down and had to take it out and turn it over. The windows were pretty heavy, but not too bad.

Quote: Reality is a sliding door. - Ralph Waldo Emerson [I don't have a clue what he meant by that ;-)]

4 Comments:

At 9/29/2009 2:47 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

They look great! Good work!

 
At 9/29/2009 4:26 pm, Blogger James Higham said...

You did the glasswork? Wow.

 
At 9/30/2009 2:01 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I can not take credit for helping with the windows - only the sliding glass doors.

 
At 2/15/2013 7:51 pm, Blogger Milliscent Morgan said...

You did a great job when it comes on your glass doors, keep up the good work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home