My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

________________________________________________________

Camping in about 2 weeks

I've got to start getting my camping stuff together. I can't wait to be out in the country. Denver was nice, but we didn't really get a chance to get out and walk.

I still may take a canvas and maybe paint a tree or something.

I was afraid that with all the eating in Denver I would be gaining weight and I think I did gain two pounds, but I"m working on it now. They had a table full of candy and cake and brownies at the place that I was painting.

Quote: The activity of happiness must occupy an entire lifetime; for one swallow does not a summer make - Aristotle

2 Comments:

At 8/24/2009 2:03 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

That's just evil...to have candy and cake AND brownies. WHO could resist?

 
At 8/24/2009 9:01 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Someone came by me eating a brownie and I was going to get one, but they said it was the last one. So at least that was one time that I was safe ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home