My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, October 05, 2009

________________________________________________________

Back to the Bible

This morning I was able to tear myself away from the news and the other distractions and get back to reading the bible. I know it's bad of me to ever skip that.

The people who faithfully read my blog have reminded me that I need to be faithfully reading God's word.


Quote: I know the Bible is inspired because it finds me at greater depths of my being than any other book - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

2 Comments:

At 10/06/2009 2:35 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I didn't know you owned a tractor. :-)

 
At 10/07/2009 12:40 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I just rented it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home