My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

________________________________________________________

Didn't leave Church till after 10:00

They had a concert at Church and the parking lot was really crowded. It was after 10:00 when the parking lot cleared out a little bit. I just sat on a bench and talked to a new lady while the parking lot cleared out.

The weather was not bad. Very wet but not bad.

Quote: One hour of life, crowded to the full with glorious action, and filled with noble risks, is worth whole years of those mean observances of paltry decorum, in which men steal through existence, like sluggish waters through a marsh, without either honor or observation. - Sir Walter Scott

2 Comments:

At 10/15/2009 10:29 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Very wise, Moggy. Stay out of the rat race, that's what I say....:-)

 
At 10/21/2009 1:08 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Maybe I stayed and talked for too long. The new lady didn't come back this week ;-/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home