My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, October 08, 2009

________________________________________________________

I should have known

I think really I did know this, but now that I'm looking at it closely .... I see that I need to get a move on and get ready for work.

I got up late and somehow I think I'm special and it's okay to run late, but I guess it's really not. I tell myself that if I make up my time at lunch or after hours then it really doesn't matter.

I know that I have a commitment to be there on time.

Quote: Let everyone regulate his conduct . . . by the golden rule of doing to others as in similar circumstances we would have them do to us, and the path of duty will be clear before him. - William Wilberforce

3 Comments:

At 10/08/2009 3:00 pm, Blogger James Higham said...

Early to rise makes you healthy and wise.

 
At 10/09/2009 1:19 am, Blogger Moggy said...

What happened to wealthy?

 
At 10/10/2009 8:42 am, Anonymous Two Kayaks said...

I laughed when I read your comment on my blog. You've definitely missed a lot!! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home