My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

________________________________________________________

Today I will plan first

Sometimes I plan and don't carry out those plans and sometimes I do things without planning at all. I can really see the wisdom of planning first and then to prepare things.

My big goal right now it to get organized at work and at home. For some people being organized and planning before acting comes natural. I am not one of those people.

Quote: Let our advance worrying become advance thinking and planning - Winston Churchill

2 Comments:

At 10/07/2009 4:30 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Oh dear. I am a natural planner. I'm SCARY at how organized and silly I can be about planning my life. Sigh. I would like to be a "middle of the road" kind of gal.....

 
At 10/07/2009 9:27 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

It's people like you who make people like me look bad ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home