My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

________________________________________________________

Skin of a Reason

I'm very short on time this morning and don't have time for a cartoon, but one thing I did notice this morning. I heard myself saying (inside my head) that I don't have time this morning for my daily bible reading. And yet...... I somehow did have time to read about the news and check my email and check my blog. I will try to get my bible reading done sometime during the day but I don't get home till late on tuesday. I don't think the fact that I am late because I go straight to Church after work is really a good excuse. (cartoon added later)

Quote: An excuse is the "skin" of a reason, stuffed with a lie. - not sure who said it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home