My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

________________________________________________________

Impact of Books and Words

We had a great speaker at Church today and the books they had written had and impact on me before I had a chance to be impacted by what they had to say.

I was out in the lobby looking at the book table when they needed to move it and didn't see me at the other end ;-)

Quote: Words can never adequately convey the incredible impact of our attitudes toward life. The longer I live the more convinced I become that life is 10 percent what happens to us and 90 percent how we respond to it. - Charles R. Swindoll

1 Comments:

At 10/12/2009 12:25 pm, Blogger James Higham said...

Yes, it's all in how we take it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home