My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

________________________________________________________

Two Days in a Row

I did the daily bible reading again this morning. Ofcourse now I need to rush and get ready for work and put out the trash.

I have a new perscription from the Doctor. I went to the drug store to get and old perscription refilled and the new one filled.

They misunderstood me and filled the new one while I waited. I then asked about the other one and they said "do you want to wait" and I didn't. I sometimes wonder if I am not speaking clearly because people don't always understand what I'm trying to say.

Quote: To me, there is no greater act of courage than being the one who kisses first. - Janeane Garofalo (humm I think that can also be said of being honest)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home