My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, October 19, 2009

________________________________________________________

I'm only human

I got an email at work that there was wedding cake in one of the offices to come get some. Okay I should have deleted the email and stayed away but I didn't.

Turns out there were 5 or 6 wedding cakes because of some bridal event they had. These were really fancy too.

I was tempted beyond what I was willing to overcome I guess and I gave in and had a piece, but I'm going to be good from now on. ;-)

Quote: The most dangerous food is wedding cake - James Thurber

4 Comments:

At 10/20/2009 1:15 am, Blogger New Fool said...

Oh man I don't like those bakery cakes, I like the homemade kind, the chocolate icing with yellow cake!!!!

 
At 10/20/2009 1:39 am, Blogger Moggy said...

NF- it's good to hear from you. These were pretty fancy cakes, but I think your right homemade would have been better.

 
At 10/20/2009 3:47 pm, Blogger James Higham said...

One piece?

 
At 10/21/2009 1:06 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Why James are you suggesting that I had more than one. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home