My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

________________________________________________________

Create in me a clean heart

A clean heart or a pure heart is a wonderful thing. You see the joy in little children who have not been exposed to harsh things in this world yet.

That's what I want to be like one of those little children, with God as my father who protects me from the harsh things.

It's not that those things would not exist, but that my trust would be in him.

Quote: We set up harsh and unkind rules against ourselves. No one is born without faults. - Horace

1 Comments:

At 10/21/2009 4:18 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Me too. Good post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home