My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

________________________________________________________

It's Saturday ;-)

I have to get busy because I'm going to try to go camping tonight.

I have been reading the bible first thing in the morning.... before I let myself do anything else. That has been good for me.

It's actually starting to be easier to read.

I need to start reading it from the actual book and not just off the internet, because I don't always have access to the internet.

Quote: Sometimes I lie awake at night, and ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.' - Charles M. Schulz

2 Comments:

At 10/19/2009 1:18 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I am forever telling my kids about the harm of lying. A ruined reputation, distrust, strained relationships....the list goes on and on.

Glad to hear you're doing so well at reading your bible! It's not always easy to do! But the blessings are amazing!

 
At 10/21/2009 1:07 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I'm trying.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home