My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

________________________________________________________

Trying something new



<--An animated Image ;-)
I have been seeing more and more beautiful stuff in nature. I spent years not seeing this stuff, but after camping more the last couple of years I began to see it. The leaves turning colors in the fall and then dropping off the trees. Little animals and plants that I didn't notice before. It's like starting my childhood all over again. I know that I did see that stuff, but then as time went by I started to take for granted all the beauty around me and then didn't see it at all. I'm happy to be back where I once was. Not all progress is forward ;-)





I got a ring today and a cross necklace too ;- ) . They were cheep, but they looked good I thought.

2 Comments:

At 1/28/2006 4:38 am, Blogger FairLIZ said...

Really cool blog-love your style.

 
At 1/28/2006 11:46 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Thanks I love expressing myself with little cartoons, it's something I have done most of my life. The Boy and The Girl got me a scanner for Christmas and so it makes it easy to put little cartoon on my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home