My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

________________________________________________________

It wont be long now

I am going to have to go to the store, but first I have to decide what I want to cook for Christmas. I bet you already know what your going to do, but I have not decided yet. I'm going to try not to cook too much, but to have a nice little family Christmas.

Quote: Meanness inherits a set of silverware and keeps it in the bank. Economy uses it only on important occasions, for fear of loss. Thrift sets the table with it every night for pure pleasure, but counts the butter spreaders before they are put away. - Phyllis McGinley

5 Comments:

At 12/24/2006 1:48 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Merry Christmas! I hope you find something yummy to make for dinner. We are hosting tonight and are serving cranberry brie with crackers, Tortiere, Lasagna,spinach and artichoke dip with "scoops", meatballs and homemade cookies and desserts. Wish you could come up to Canada for some good eats!

 
At 12/24/2006 3:52 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Thanks, It all sounds good. I think we have decided on something and I'm going to try to make sugar-free fudge. The Girl and I like spinage/artichoke dip, so I might some of that too.

 
At 12/24/2006 8:58 pm, Blogger Nankin said...

Merry Christmas. Hope your sugar free fudge turns out good.

 
At 12/24/2006 9:12 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Merry Christmas to you to - and I will probably post if my fudge is okay or not.

 
At 12/25/2006 10:26 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Well I liked how the fudge turned out, but it wasn't perfect.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home