My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, December 25, 2006

________________________________________________________

Merry Christmas Everyone

Santa brought me a CyberTablet 12000. I don't know how he knew because I didn't tell him. I should be able to do better drawings with that.

What I have been using is a mouse that doesn't work very well and jumps around a lot.

We have Christmas Crackers (little wrapped things that pop when you pull them apart). When you open them, they have a little saying inside like...
Q. What did the pencil say to the paper? A. I dot my I's on you.
A little plastic toy (very little) and a paper crown.

Quote: You will think me very pedantic, gentlemen, but holiday though it may be, I have not the smallest interest in any holiday, except as it celebrates real and not pretended joys.

2 Comments:

At 12/26/2006 1:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh! A Cyber Tablet? Santa delivers the coolest gifts! Merry Christmas Moggy!

~alva

 
At 12/26/2006 1:03 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Yes that was sweet of him. I guess I must have been on his "been good" list.

I hope you had a great Christmas and Merry Christmas to you too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home