My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

________________________________________________________

There is going to be a learning curve

It's going to take a while to get used to my new Cyber Tablet. My mouse was really bad, but I was used to it.

We will see if my cartoons change much.

Quote: That's the risk you take if you change: that people you've been involved with won't like the new you. But other people who do will come along. - Lisa Alther

4 Comments:

At 12/27/2006 4:34 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great! I was just noticing Moggy looked a little like she was wearing an elastic-waist skirt on Christmas day; it was probably just the drawing vs. her actually wearing one!

:-)
~alva

 
At 12/27/2006 9:21 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

yes it was just the drawing, but an elastic-waist skirt is not a bad idea for days when you are going to eat a lot.

 
At 12/28/2006 6:22 pm, Blogger DAWN Literary Magazine said...

I love your pictures, and look forward to seeing more cartoons

 
At 12/28/2006 9:23 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Thanks a lot, I'm really enjoying drawing cartoons. It's sort of funny to me how funny my life seems to be to other people. It's just normal to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home