My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, March 12, 2007

________________________________________________________

Monday

Don't forget to change the battery in your smoke detector. If that is something you do when you change your clocks for daylight savings time. It was nice today to have the extra sunshine.

My computer at work had the wrong time for a little while, but I think it was because I had it on the wrong time zone. When I changed the time zone everything seemed to be right.

I'm not sure what trouble it could or would cause if I had just left it that way, probably none.

Quote: The beauty of daylight-saving time is that it just makes everyone feel sunnier. - Edward Markey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home