My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

________________________________________________________

"the cat" goes in for a bath and hair cut

Today I'm taking in "The Cat" on my way to work and picking him up when I get off work. His hair has grown back nearly as long as it was before. I think it may grow faster than mine. I don't have a clue how the groomer is able to cut his hair, much less give him a bath. I would be scratched up from head to toe.

I hope he doesn't mind too much, he does like how he feels after the hair is off and he is nice and clean. I try to tell him that he has too much work to do for one cat, trying to keep his long hair clean.

Quote: - To bathe a cat takes brute force, perseverance, courage of conviction - and a cat. The last ingredient is usually hardest to come by.” -
Stephen Baker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home