My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

________________________________________________________

Don't forget the Linen

One thing I noticed on the list of things to take to the retreat was Linen. That's really not a word that I use. I think it could be confusing, but I didn't noticed anyone having a problem with it.

I wanted to sleep on the top bunk, but I fell off the ladder and was encouraged to sleep on the bottom. Don't worry I didn't get hurt.

Quote: “My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first being hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.” - Erma Bombeck

2 Comments:

At 3/28/2007 2:55 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

At least Linen was in writing so you didn't confuse it with Lennon or Lenin. Glad you are okay!

 
At 3/28/2007 8:37 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Yes it could have been bad. What if I just came with a lemon, I would have been cold and uncomfortable. As it was I only ended up packing two pairs of pants and one shirt. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home