My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

________________________________________________________

Allergies

The trees are really pretty right now, but I think I'm going to have to start taking allergy pills.

Quote: I used to wake up at 4 A.M. and start sneezing, sometimes for five hours. I tried to find out what sort of allergy I had but finally came to the conclusion that it must be an allergy to consciousness. - James Thurber

4 Comments:

At 3/12/2007 12:37 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I think I may have Thurber's allergy as well...consciousness. Hope you can rid yourself of those allergies soon.

 
At 3/12/2007 9:08 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

At least it's beautiful today. I want to go buy a plant of some sort and put it out to see if it grows ;-)

 
At 3/14/2007 12:45 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The tree looks like those trees in The Wizard of Oz... "How'd you like someone pickin' your apples?!"
~alva

 
At 3/14/2007 10:12 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I liked the Wizard of Oz, but I'm glad that our trees only toss pollen at me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home