My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

________________________________________________________

Kids say the cutest things :-(

I'm going to darken my hair again, because I heard a little girl about three say something to her mother about me. She referred to me as "that old lady". I really do need to fix up a little more.

Quote: “Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wet sidewalk, my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if I was an ant, and she fell on me. Then it wouldn't seem quite so funny.” - Jack Handy

Click here to see if your computer is ready for Daylight Savings Time

4 Comments:

At 3/11/2007 3:43 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Small children usually think that anyone over 15 years old is elderly. When I first started teaching, I was 23 and some of the kindergartens asked me if I had any grandchildren...it's all relative.
I love Jack Handy's quotes! They are always so funny.

 
At 3/13/2007 1:46 am, Blogger Moggy said...

It really didn't bother me, but I think her mother was embarrassed.

 
At 3/14/2007 12:47 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For years, the little girl who was my flower girl would ask..."why don't you have a daddy (husband)? Don't you want a daddy?!"

I guess it's better than them saying, 'why are you fat?'
~alva

 
At 3/31/2007 11:51 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Kids are so open with their statements and questions. That's one of the things I love about them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home