My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, March 09, 2007

________________________________________________________

I can't stop listening to music

I found a site http://www.pandora.com/
Where they take a song you like and play songs for you that they think you will like. You can give a song a thumbs up, or down and they will try to give you more songs you like. So then I went to a lyrics site trying to find the name of some of the old old songs that I like and haven't heard for a while.

Quote: “Always keep a song in your heart - it's like karaoke for the voices in your head” - Robert Fulton Abernethy

1 Comments:

At 3/14/2007 12:54 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do that on youtube also. I've listened to so many great artists from the past. Peter Frampton, ABBA, Sandy Patty & Larnelle Harris (I've Just Seen Jesus), Sandy Patty & Wayne Watson (Another Time Another Place), Elton John, Jeremy Camp, The Hoff, so many great concerts out there! ~alva

 

Post a Comment

<< Home