My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, June 11, 2007

________________________________________________________

How to cure a cough

Sorry to say that I have not found the magic cure yet. I did find this sure cure by looking on the Internet, but it was so awful that I can't say I was able to give it a real chance.

Today is a big day at work, so I have to get going.

Quote: “Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.”
- Carl Gustav Jung

2 Comments:

At 6/11/2007 3:39 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Ugh. Not sure I would want to drink that, either. I've heard that chocolate cake soothes a cough. At least, that's what I tell myself.....:-)

 
At 6/11/2007 10:32 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Okay maybe you can fool me once with that stand on your head business, but I'm not falling for the chocolate cake soothes a cough ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home