My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

________________________________________________________

Last Sunday School Class

Today is the last day for our Sunday School Class.

We have some activities planned and I still have my Tuesday meeting.

I hope people will stay in touch.

Quote: “The only thing I could say for sure is that hell means separation from God. We are separated from his light, from his fellowship. That is going to be hell.” - Billy Graham

5 Comments:

At 6/10/2007 8:19 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Are you happy about it? I am SOOOOO happy with things finally winding up! BRING ON THE SUMMER!!!!

 
At 6/10/2007 8:26 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I almost cried and it takes a lot to make me cry, but afterward I went with a couple of friends from class who paint out to the park and we sketched and talked for a couple of hours.

It's really sad to me, because I really was starting to feel at home there and getting to know a lot of people. This is some direction that the Church has decided to go with the singles ministry and I hope they know what they are doing, because I don't.

 
At 6/11/2007 12:56 am, Blogger Patterson Tweed said...

Life has seasons, this one is over. I don't care too much, something else will happen. Maybe I'll post to my blog. The Number One Billy Barton in the World! Yea Ha!

 
At 6/11/2007 2:13 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I'm sorry it's not what you wanted! Maybe you could get a list of people together and go out for coffee once a month? I would feel the same if I thought I wasn't going to see those people much anymore!

 
At 6/11/2007 2:43 am, Blogger Moggy said...

They do have events planned, so if people come to the events we will still keep in touch. It was just a very comfortable class, with good teaching and I will miss that.

I'm probably being a little more whiny than I need to be about it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home