My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

________________________________________________________

I go to the Doctor again today

I can't eat until after I go because they are going to take some of my blood. I still can't stop coughing. I just hope I can be still and not cough while they take the blood.

I'm going to see if the doctor will give me some kind of breathing disk -powder thing like she did last year. Now I'm wondering if it's because it's rained so much here that I'm having trouble getting well. I'm a sun shine kind of lady ;-)

Quote:
“Humor is the sunshine of the mind” - Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton

3 Comments:

At 6/07/2007 1:37 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Moggy, I really hope they can figure this out for you!!!!!

 
At 6/07/2007 9:22 pm, Blogger Pam said...

Your cartoons always make me smile, but this one REALLY cracked me up!

I hope they can discover what's ailing you and that you get some relief. Glad for your abs, though!

 
At 6/08/2007 7:00 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Pam I am glad that someone can laugh at my problems ;-)

They could not get the blood out of one arm because my vein moved and she was saying have you had any water to drink, I can't get anything to come out and I was in pain ;-(... then she decided to use a smaller needle and no pain and she got what she needed for the test.

She told me to ask for a smaller needle next time, who knew I had a choice of needle size, ofcourse I'm not going to ask for extra large ;-/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home