My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, June 08, 2007

________________________________________________________

Moggy on Steroids

Now maybe I will have muscles to go with my washboard abs. The doctor put me on steroids to try to get me well.

I only got 5 pills, so I may not actually start to look like the picture, but I can dream ;-)

Too bad I don't feel up to going to the gym while I'm taking these, I could really get a work out.

Quote: “Look at this body, ...
Do I look like I use steroids?”
- James Toney

7 Comments:

At 6/08/2007 2:14 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

PLEASE don't get a body like that....ugh. Too freaky. :-)

 
At 6/08/2007 2:15 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

PS- Do body builders wear skirts? :-)

 
At 6/08/2007 9:05 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I don't know if body builders wear skits, but I didn't want to how any more than I needed to get the point across.

 
At 6/08/2007 11:01 am, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Look at those steel-toed workout boots!

I used to work out at this place called The Gym; one night, my workout buddies skipped out early and I was on the stairmaster machine, and kind of higher in the air than others working out. All of a sudden, I realized I could see in this room, and I saw about 30 well-tanned, nekked men!!! I was like "OH MY!!! DO THEY KNOW I CAN SEE THEM?!!! " They were posing and flexing and posing in front of a mirror. I was so shocked at what I was seeing, I couldn't stop looking. I was thinking somehow my intense stare would trigger to someone they needed to draw the blinds!

Then! I realized, it was a body building class, and these nekked men weren't really nekked, they were wearing those skimpy body building thong-type briefs that kind of got 'ate up' in their muscle mass and buttocks. Yikes! I didn't renew my membership there.

 
At 6/08/2007 6:57 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

And that ladies is why I am wearing a skirt ;-)

 
At 6/08/2007 11:21 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Good lord, Moggy! Time to stop going to the tanning salon. :)

 
At 6/09/2007 12:30 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Maybe I shouldn't have put sun block on my face when I went ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home