My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, June 09, 2007

________________________________________________________

It's time to get serious

I'm feeling better and I have a lot of housework to do ;-/

So today I'm going to put on a serious face and stay off of the Internet and see if I can actually get some stuff done.


Quote:
“If a man insisted always on being serious, and never allowed himself a bit of fun and relaxation, he would go mad or become unstable without knowing it.” - Herodotus (Don't worry I will not be serious long enough for this to happen)

2 Comments:

At 6/09/2007 8:42 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I like the shy, kind of smiling face in the bottom right hand corner. Very...demure. :-)

 
At 6/10/2007 8:01 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Thanks, I think I will wear that face to Church tonight and see if anyone notices how demure I look ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home