My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

________________________________________________________

July 4th

My fireworks were the fire ants in a really soft mound that I stepped in when I was mowing and a stick that I ran over with the lawnmower. The noise was the stick popping when the lawnmower broke it and me yelling when the fire ants were biting me.

I did see some fireworks at a distance, but I didn't attend any displays.


Quote: “People who make no noise are dangerous.” - Jean de La Fontaine

2 Comments:

At 7/05/2007 2:33 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Ouch! Are fire ants just red ants with a fancy name? Why are they called that? Does it feel like fire when they bite you? We have red ants here, but we just call them red. You Americans have fancy names for everything. :-)

 
At 7/05/2007 2:35 am, Blogger Moggy said...

No fire ants are not red and not native to Texas. They are very small and hurt worse than the red ants. Lucky for you I don't think they like it up there where you have all that snow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home