My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

________________________________________________________

Old black and white tv shows

I found a place to watch old tv shows and movies.

I know I'm trying to stay away from the computer, but this was when I was taking a break. I watched an old movie "Pot o’ Gold" with Jimmy Stewart in it.

[Link removed <- It was no longer valid]


Quote: I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, and I'm happy, Doctor, I finally won out over it.” - Jimmy Stewart

2 Comments:

At 7/04/2007 9:31 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I'm with Jimmy- My sister says I have a "tenuous grasp on reality." Sigh. Too true, too true.....:-)

 
At 7/05/2007 2:36 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I'm with Jimmy too ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home