My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

________________________________________________________

It's going to be 103 today

I didn't go out to try to mow until really late. It wasn't so hot, but fire ants got me because I had to wear sandals since the back of my foot is still blistered ;-(

Tomorrow I'm going to try another photo shoot of the lady who writes music. I have an idea of how I want do paint her portrait now.

Quote: “Every portrait that is painted with feeling is a portrait of the artist, not of the sitter.” - Oscar Wilde

2 Comments:

At 8/15/2007 4:01 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Ahhhhhhh.......you're melting.........

 
At 8/15/2007 9:57 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I'm okay, it's so cold at work that I have to wear a sweater, so it takes a while for me to melt when I go outside ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home