My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, September 17, 2007

________________________________________________________

Back to the Gym

I plan
to get
up early
tomorrow
and go
to the
Gym
before work.

The Gym opens at 5:00


If I fall off the treadmill and make everyone laugh, I will actually be helping them to be healthier. I have fallen off once because I was trying to step in a pattern so it wouldn't be boring and I went too far to one side. ;-)

Quote: “You don't have to get on a treadmill to relieve stress. There's a lot of research showing that laughter has an impact on illness. It releases endorphins and relieves pain.” - Janice Hein

107 days

4 Comments:

At 9/17/2007 1:48 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Are you GOING at 5:00? What are you, crazy? :-) I hope you don't fall off....that's why I work out at home.

 
At 9/17/2007 1:56 am, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - I may be crazy, but I doubt I will make it there by 5:00 I'll be lucky if I get there before work. If not I'll have to go at lunch or after work.

 
At 9/20/2007 12:34 am, Blogger Two Kayaks said...

I have fallen as well and it wasn't pretty. The gym had a power failure when I was running and down I went when the treadmill came to a grinding halt. Oh well.
You are so brave for getting up that early and heading in.

 
At 9/20/2007 8:39 am, Blogger Moggy said...

TK - This is probably mean, but I hope you were not the only one who fell.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home