My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, September 10, 2007

________________________________________________________

If life was a game

If I thought of life as a game, maybe it would be easier for me to get things done ;-) I'm going to try to think of game titles for the things I have to do. And maybe even a few rules.

For mowing I was thinking about the tricky parts of the game being things like - get past the ant mound without being stung.

Quote: “God is concerned with nations, but nations also need to be concerned with God. No nation can have a monopoly on God, but God will bless any nation whose people seek and honor His will as revealed by Christ and declared through the Holy Spirit.” - John Haggai

4 Comments:

At 9/10/2007 4:08 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Rule number one in "Moggy's Life Game".- Don't get stung by ants.

Rule number two- eat lots of chocolate.

Rule number three- get rid of mean old coaches in high schools.

 
At 9/10/2007 10:07 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - Maybe I can add a "Get out of gym class free" card. Of course people will wonder what that means in a game where your mowing your yard and eating chocolate.

In the end they will find out that it means you are too out of shape and can't finish mowing ;-)

 
At 9/11/2007 12:03 am, Blogger Pam said...

"Go directly to jail. Do not pass mow. Do not collect $200." Watch out for that rule.

 
At 9/11/2007 12:30 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Pam - I "ant" going to be "leaf" you think I would put something like that in my game ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home