My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

________________________________________________________

Even better Diet Incentive

Someone told me today that I should post my weight on my blog if I don't reach my goal. But hey if I do reach my goal I probably wouldn't mind posting my weight.

So I think that I will post a picture of what the scale has to say when I reach the goal date for my weight loss.

What is that day you ask?

Lets say I want to be a lessor person by January 1st. That will get me past all the holiday feasts knowing that the post day is coming. I may not be at my computer exactly 1/1/08, but I will post as close to that as I can. With an honest number, good or bad.

111 days till I have to reveal my weight. I hope it's close to 111 ;-)

Quote: “Never order food in excess of your body weight.”
- Erma Bombeck

4 Comments:

At 9/14/2007 12:16 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

You are one brraaaaaave woman, Moggy. I'm afraid posting MY weight is OUT!

 
At 9/14/2007 12:22 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Well I'm hoping that after 111 days what I have to post will be a little less that it would be if I posted it today. I may just be in denial of what Thanksgiving and Christmas will do to me ;-/

 
At 9/14/2007 9:07 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Okay, I am 5'7 and weigh 140 pounds. I have lost 5 pounds this week alone. Perhaps you should become a high school teacher...the weight is flying off due to stress. :(

 
At 9/14/2007 11:50 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

kathy - oooh I could become and evil gym teacher, I bet that would help me lose weight ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home