My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, September 08, 2007

________________________________________________________

I need to start an exercise program

Belly dancing would be nice, but I think any kind of exercise would be good. I feel really lazy today, but I'm going to have to push myself to get going. As usual I need to mow the back yard. I also need to go and visit my Mom because it's her birthday.

I'm still trying to watch the food, yesterday someone talked me into a piece of chocolate. I'm afraid it wasn't too hard for them to do.

Quote: “Work like you don't need the money, love like your heart has never been broken, and dance like no one is watching”
- Aurora Greenway

5 Comments:

At 9/08/2007 6:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Off subject....but I thought you and The Cat might enjoy watching this kitty song video together:
http://tinyurl.com/2wxxft

-al

 
At 9/08/2007 6:39 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

It is never too hard to talk me into chocolate either...

Moggy: "Janet, would you like a piece of chocolate?"

Janet: "Okay."

See?

 
At 9/08/2007 8:07 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Al - I enjoyed the video, I didn't show "the cat" because I don't want him to get any more ideas than he already has.

Janet: Now I want chocolate ;-/

 
At 9/10/2007 12:37 am, Blogger Pam said...

My neighbor keeps trying to get me to join her belly-dancing class.

Um, no.

I wish she would try to give me chocolate instead.

 
At 9/10/2007 1:18 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Just pretend that you are a Jeannie doing a magic dance that will bring lots of chocolate ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home