My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

________________________________________________________

My weight loss plan

I ate a reasonable breakfast before I went to work, but then I was in a training class all day. Someone brought in sweet rolls and piggies and there was coffee and juice there for us. Then I took the trainer to the cafeteria so he could get lunch and I got lunch for myself (too much)...then they brought in cokes and cookies for us in the afternoon.

Did I mention that when I got home there were cupcakes, the ones with the sugar icing and so I had to eat a couple of them.

After today, instead of donating to a political campaign, I may have to run for office.


Quote: “Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, and pumpkin pie.” - Jim Davis

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9/13/2007 5:38 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

WHOLE piggies? The Three Little Piggies? What kind of things do you people eat down there, anyway? :-)

 
At 9/13/2007 8:46 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I guess I should have said "pigs in a blanket" it was actually more fancy than that it was more like a kolache with a sausage inside and some REALLY hot sauce. We likes our hot sauce down here ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home