My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

________________________________________________________

What is a Ning?

I was invited to join a Christian Ning group, but first I had to have a Ning ID. I didn't even know there was such a thing as Ning.

Today I found a place on-line that has some books you can listen to. I've been listening to "The Golden Key" by George MacDonald. It's a pretty long story, so be warned if you want to listen you need to set aside some time. I also found "White Fang" on line, but I haven't listened to that.

Quote: “We die daily. Happy those who daily come to life as well.” - George MacDonald

109 more days

2 Comments:

At 9/16/2007 2:31 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Isabelle would approve of you listening to White Fang. I only hope that when you're done, you won't have the urge to bite people in the rear. :-)

 
At 9/16/2007 10:40 am, Blogger Moggy said...

J - I better not listen just before going to work ;-/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home