My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

________________________________________________________

Is anybody going to San Jose?

Oh wait I think it's "Is anybody going to San Antone or Phoenix Arizona" but San Jose is where my job is sending me to a conference in a couple of months.

My boss wanted to send me to New York City, but I found a similar conference in California, so she let me switch . I'm still a little nervous.


Quote: “There is science, logic, reason; there is thought verified by experience. And then there is California.” - Edward Abbey

4 Comments:

At 9/11/2007 2:55 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I would be too. But I would choose California over NY too. I guess I'm a small town girl at heart.

Hey, does that hotel have cigars for a roof. Isn't that against fire regulations or something?

 
At 9/11/2007 10:22 am, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - It was built before the "no using cigars for a roof" rule was set in place. ;-)

 
At 9/12/2007 8:45 am, Blogger Pam said...

No way, San Jose, but in a couple of months we are going to the the L.A. area.

 
At 9/12/2007 10:00 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Pam - So close, that would have been neat if we were at the same place and same time ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home