My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

________________________________________________________

I wish I was camping

My friend just sent me this picture he took this weekend and it makes me miss being out in nature.

I was out in nature a litte, because I mowed the front yard, I'll try to get the back tomorrow.


He also sent me a picture of a print that he saw and wasn't sure what it was.

Now that doesn't make me wish I was camping quite as much.

I'm suspecting that it may have been big foot because of the shiner beer bottle ;-)

Quote: “Bigfoot may well be an extraterrestrial, because - remember Chewbacca?” - George Noory

108 days

2 Comments:

At 9/17/2007 1:47 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Yep, it was Bigfoot for sure. He's always around, that guy.....:-)

 
At 9/17/2007 1:55 am, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - I just hope he isn't stalking me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home