My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

________________________________________________________

Another All Day Class

This one is about your communication style. My co-worker and I are going. We had to fill out a form and it was amazing what they could tell about you from the answers.

I just want to be everyone's friend. I really should be working with people instead of computers, but I like computers too. Can't I be friends with the computer as well as the people ;-)

Quote: “Enough candy, now eat your peas.” - Eugene Robinson

106 days

5 Comments:

At 9/18/2007 2:15 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I'm a people person too. And a Rolo person. :-)

 
At 9/18/2007 9:38 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Janet - The class I was at reinforced what I already knew, that people are more important to me than tasks.

 
At 9/20/2007 12:33 am, Blogger Two Kayaks said...

I'm not so much a people person and would rather work with computers.
Hey...do you have Rolo Ice Cream where you are? We have it here and it is scrumptious. I'm not helping you any, am I?

 
At 9/20/2007 1:01 am, Blogger New Fool said...

That's a real big Rolo

 
At 9/20/2007 8:38 am, Blogger Moggy said...

TK - No your not helping

NF - This is Texas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home